Sunday, September 4, 2011

Keeping up with the...yarnses...


And once again, epic fail! Still been crazy-busy around here, but trying to get on a regular blogging schedule! Youd think it would be easy for me to be regular with all this fiber in my diet; I digress! Been slowly building my business, once more, but had a few bumps in the road this year, namely an extremely active 9.5 month old! He keeps me busy, that is for sure. In addition to the fiber circuit, I have been expanding my knitting skills, including more colorwork, working crotch gussets, and knitting soakers/shorties up a storm for Mr. Pee-body! Here's a quick look at a recently finished project for one of my favorite expectant Mamas:



Doesnt every baby need a "Mom" tattoo? I thought so! I left it with the sleeves off to be a little biker-man vest; love it!

Finally, the to-do list left for the weekend: create a Facebook page; quick shop update, blog giveaway for the holiday; gather more bloggy followers! Website and whatnot are on that to-do list, too, but Im not sure I will be able to fit ALL that in with aforementioned active man-child this weekend! Here goes nothin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment