Thursday, February 11, 2010

More sewing!

As mentioned in my previous post, we have babies and lots of 'em! So, I wanted to make something for Amber's Wedding/Baby shower. They are pretty sure it's a boy (after this blankie, I sure hope so!) So, OBO really wants to keep this one, too. Really? He's a packrat! This is super-cute, though! An alien blankie with the soft minky dots on one side. Also, a burp cloth and bib set (well, two of them in the mix-and-match prints. I will keep the other set for more babies). I'm having a lot of fun with my sewing machine, but there will be some bribing going on soon. I have a cute pattern for a diaper bag, but I think it may be a little beyond my ability at this point. I tried interfacing once; it didnt work out so hot. I am in the process of trading spinning for sewing. My cousin is a fabulous seemstress (sp?), as is my "bestie" (hehehe, sorry, Im a little punchy). Haley, however, lives in NYC, so not so practical at this point.



No comments:

Post a Comment