Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sew Cute!

An appropriately cheesy title to an applicably cheesy and slightly pathetic post! Okay, so we have babies coming out our, well, you know where they come out of...but there are lots of 'em coming out! Our family was just blessed with a new addition on January 26th. Evan Stampfler was 7lbs 9.5 oz and is super-cute! His sister Addie is a happy girl, so far! Also in the works, my cousin Keely is due to have Riley Aislinn any day now (Im hoping she holds out for my birthday...but since Keely was born on Jackie's birthday, it would be pretty sweet if Riley was born on Jackie's daughter, Rachelle's, birthday, on the 3rd!). My cousin Jake and his wife are pregnant, my great friend Jacks and her husband, Casey, are pregnant, my other cousin John and his fiance Amber are pregnant, my other cousin Jim and his partner are pregant...wow! So many babies. So, in the spirit and in my restless craftiness, I started sewing some yesterday! A blankie for Evan (even though OBO wants us to keep it...no, we're not expecting!) and a bib and burpcloth set! It was fun and the blanket turned out super-cute, especially.







No comments:

Post a Comment