Friday, January 1, 2010

New year, new blog!

Well, as we ring in the new year...I have already punked out on one of my goals for 2010. Epic Fail. I wanted to try to make mass for each Holy Day of Obligation this year and managed to miss the very first HDoO for the New Year. Prayers for all and a special blessing in honor of the Solemnity of Mary! It can only go up from here, right?!


On a positive note: My new Fancy Kitty drum carder is fantastic! I have started my sample batts for this month's Phat Fiber sampler box. The theme for the January box (one year anniversary...woohoo!) is "For the Love of Books". As an avid reader, I am in love with this theme and am really excited about my interpretation! Sneak peeks to come.


Finally, tonight, I am really hoping to elevate my fiber business from "lucrative hobby" status, to something that may actually supplement our income. I love what I do, in all aspects, but sometimes feel guilty for time and money it brings takes, for seemingly no payoff. OBO (Oh, Bearded One...Marty Stewart...my hubby, for those not in the know!) is incredibly supportive, of course, often increasing the feelings of guilt. Ahhh, the good ole guilt-factor!


A parting picture to ring in the new year: Eloise in her Halloween costume. Apparently, all the other angels just happened to be busy during this particular photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment