Thursday, May 6, 2010

Finally!

So, once again, it has been awhile! I have been very vague and clandestine...and now we know why! Aaron and I are expecting our first baby in November! We finally told the family last weekend. We were trying to wait till Mother's Day, but this year our Mother's Day weekend will be filled with a memorial extravaganza for our dear friend, Marilyn. I am a firm believer in the fact that when God closes one door, somewhere He opens a window. My window is open and breezy, let me tell you!
So far, the pregnancy has been great. I have started feeling a little yucky these past two weeks, which is strange, as I am in the final week of my first trimester. Oh, well, the first 10.5 weeks were pretty okay. Some headaches and nausea, but not too much. We have been trying to get things in order, meaning the house is being "updated", hopefully, and we are getting some fundamental values on the same page. Mostly, that has been the easy part! We are very excited to cloth diaper, breast feed, and baby wear. We have been stalking coupons and cloth diaper forums like mad (I just scored 2 brand new Bum Genius Organic All In One, One Size for $40 total, including shipping! This was a great price!). Etsy and I have always been super-duper friends, but now, it is sort of ridiculous and my "favorites" list is...well...massive! Gifting is always welcome ;)
Wraps and Mei Teis, wet bags and AIOs, fitteds and prefolds...it all sounds awesome, to me!

1 comment: