Monday, May 17, 2010

Strike that; reverse it

Okay, everything I said about barely knowing I was pregnant...yeah, strike that! These past three weeks or so havent been so fun. I have been getting migraines like crazy, so the nausea ensues...I'm awaiting results of a sugar test, as I was tested for gestational diabetes...and I had to have another (unplanned) ultrasound, as the doctor was unable to hear Gibelett's heartbeat at the last appointment. Thankfully, the ultrasound was great...baby's heart is beating at a steady 150 (which everyone assures me is "girly" territory...though I'm convinced it's a boy). Really, as long as the ultrasounds keep coming up gravy, I'm completely okay with going through everything else. Makes my love life a little, well, nonexistant (sp?), but other than that, keep my Zombie baby healthy!

On a more frustrating note, I am in the process of designing my brand new website and it's giving me fits! I think it's simply because I am super overwhelmed with the whole process. I just need to have OBO sit down and walk me through it without killing each other and it will be great! I will be carrying my newly purchased Global Mamas items (awaiting my first order as we speak!), patterns, gift sets, and baby items. Ive been sewing up a storm (made 4 bib/burpee sets last night!) to stock the website when it gets established. Also, Im having a super sale in my etsy store, so if youre in the market for yarn and fiber, include the message COVER MY BUM in the note to seller for 15% off all orders, including shipping. Also, if you custom order something from me, I will refund the purchase price at 30%...hey, Im desperate! Here's your chance...2 faithful readers (hey, at least one that I know of...Love ya, Haley!)

1 comment: