Monday, May 14, 2012

Manic Monday: Fiber Fiesta Freakout

Holy Crap! The Fiber Fiesta is on Saturday! How did time get away from me? I have spent the last two weeks dyeing, mostly, and carding.  Saturday was a nice family day at Via Verde Farm for the alpaca shearing.  It was so much fun and the little Dingo had a blast petting goats and seeing the alpacas; rocks and grass and weeds and alpaca poop, what could be better for an 18 month old boy?!
I am excited to debut my new sock yarn line; I decided that sock yarn was my best bet for this show, as it has been quite toasty here in West Michigan this week.  Worsted will be dyed periodically, especially for my cloth diapering enthusiasts! Bonnie Lass and I are going up to set up on Friday night, which I think will save me some time.  I am also promoting some green shopping this time, so come see my booth!  I will have upcycled shopping bags for $5 or free with a $50 purchase.  Carry your loot in style! Also, dont forget to check out the limited edition, limited stock Beastie Batts.  A tribute to one of my favorite bands, and in perfect conjunction with the passing of a rock/rap legend, MCA, there will be four each of four batts; get yours quick! So far, I am really, really in love with "No Sleep Till Brooklyn". Cant wait to see you at the Fiesta.  Stop by and chat!

2 comments:

  1. I looked at the vendor list and we are stalled next to each other. Hooray! I am looking forward to seeing your new yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete