Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Manic Monday: Too Manic!

Oops...I guess my blog is feeling a little like my brain these past few days; a bit water-logged and slow.  Sun's out today for the first time in awhile and I can definitely handle it! Fiber Addiction is getting ready for Michigan Fiber Fiesta in a week at Klackle Orchards in Greenville, MI. Here, we will debut our new yarn line, minus the MCN, as it is on back-order from the supplier :( Otherwise, our new BFL/Nylon and SW Merino sock yarn skeins are dyed and ready to be wound! Fiber has been bubbling away in the dyepots and splashing my front porch with color as it dries! Batts are ready to be carded; I have been wanting to do a Beastie Boys themed batt set for awhile, and now I feel it's the perfect time, with the passing of a rock/rap legend MCA.  Im still debating whether two batts and two rovings are a better choice than my original thought of a 4 batt exclusive.  Any input?  Finally, in news and funsies, I will debuting a new fiber set: "Co-occuring Fiber Duos". These duos will include approximately 2 oz of a variegated colorway, paired with approximately 2 oz of a coordinating semisolid/tonal! Ive got to give credit to another friend, SuperMom, who planted the idea!

In penance for missing my Manic Monday blog post yesterday, I will include a healthy dose of Yarn Pr0n for your viewing pleasure! Chat it up in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks like so much fun. Love it... love it. Can't wait to see what you more you have going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much; it's going really well and I love hanging the yarnsies out on a beautiful day! Fiber Fiesta bound??

    ReplyDelete