Monday, April 30, 2012

Manic Monday: Double, double toil and trouble!

Batts, braids, boys, beasties, bfl, bottles, and boiling dyepots! Wowzas! I missed a delivery from my fiber supplier this morning, so I decided to bust out the yarn, feet first (quite literally!) There is something satisfying about seeing a dye bath exhaust on skeins of sock yarn.  I threw in a couple of my new SW worsted base, too, just to see how it takes up the dye.  Beautiful, I tell you! Decided to cook up a couple of standard semi-solids; Hermione Granger and Oompa Loompa, plus a new colorway makes its debut on IV Sock: Toxic!  Dont let that murky water fool you; just sayin!
In other news, Fiber Addiction has the complete yarn line added to the Rav database, in addition to the batts! Still working on adding the fibers and pictures are yet to come! If you are a proud owner of some Fiber Addiction loot, add your yarn to your stash and show me pictures! It could be a featured pic!

Finally, Im looking to expand my wholesale accounts.  Im thinking my friend Bonnie Lass needs to be my rep, as she's the first to let any store we enter know that "she's a dyer"! A couple of new prospects have reared their heads; I have been thinking about an exclusive "Beastie Boys" batt series.  I wonder if any of the new prospects would be interested??!! Ha!  Leave me some comments; eh? Here's to a fiber-filled week!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to be able to link my stash to you now! <3 Can't wait to see everything at the Fiesta!

    ReplyDelete