Monday, April 23, 2012

Manic Monday: New standard yarn line in the works!


So, I am very excited to work with a new distributor for my wholesale yarn account! Between my excellent source (who is also my BFL yarn pimp!) and my new yarnie supply, Fiber Addiction dye pots are cranking! The show season is almost underway and I am super excited to get some new product out; especially yarn. In the spirit of Fiber Addiction, we worked hard to come up with catchy, kitschy, appropriate names for the standard yarns. I am working hard to update the Rav database and add the goodies, pictures, info, and branding!

Fiber Addiction standard stock yarn:
Manic Bulky: 100% Superfine Organic Merino
Committed Aran: 100% BFL
Bipolar Worsted: Two-tone, Barber-poled Merino
Therapy Worsted: 100% Merino
Medicated Worsted: 100% Superwash Merino
IV Sock: Standard 2 ply Superwash Merino
Hardcore Sock: 75/25 Superwash BFL and Nylon
Addicted Sock: Merino, Cashmere, Nylon

Wow; seeing them all listed out like that has me super excited! I am really stoked about the Aran Weight BFL, as this yarn is a favorite amongst cloth diaper enthusiasts, such as myself!

In other news; little man continues to ham it up, making our house quite the funny farm in itself! That picture says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment