Monday, April 16, 2012

First, let me explain...

Finally; Google has stopped hating me and I can create usable content! It has been a whirlwind year so far, both business-wise and personal-like. The ups and downs have been disproportionate, with the downs outweighing the progress. For those who dont know, husbeast lost his brother very unexpectedly in February. My BIL was a loving, passionate, 25 year old who lived life to the fullest. He was born with congenital heart issues and has had numerous surgeries and hospital stays. He had a pacemaker/defibrillator put in about two years ago, as an alternative to a heart transplant. Knowing him, you would have never known a thing about his heart issues; he was healthy, talented, vibrant. He and his LTP lived in Tennessee, where he was an aspiring musician; an extremely talented drummer. He had a check-up on Wednesday, was proclaimed great and healthy...and died on Thursday morning. My sister-in-law is so fantastic and loving; we are right beside her, as I can only imagine the ridiculous memories she has. The memorial viewing was awesome; Thursday was more traditional and Friday night the husbeast and FIL and many, many good friends hosted a jam in his honor at the funeral home. Memorial donations were made in the name of Little Kids Rock, a fantastic organization that Josh would have been behind whole-heartedly (no sick pun intended). Thanks for hanging in there with me and my flakiness; holding it together for my family has been my main focus, as Husbeast and Josh were best buddies. Please keep the family in your positive energy circle, thoughts, prayers, karma, or whatever your persuasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment